Free outdoor boxing workouts! Each of our community boxing workouts are free. We do accept tips for those who want to contribute and support in that way. Coach JP is currently hosting workouts in the RTP(Cary/Chapel Hill) & Triad (Burlington/Mebane/Alamance) area locations.
Join the next workout near you! Subscribe to our free email/text message updates, join our RTP meetup, join our Triad meetup, join our RTP group, join our Triad group, or any combination that works for you!
Private/small group training and boxing fitness! In home. On site. At one of our community locations. Sessions are 60 minutes. $10 per person. $40 minimum. All equipment provided. Send email to coach JP or text “training” to 919-230-2788 to set up your first session!
Personal training and boxing fitness! In home. On site. At one of our community locations. Sessions are 60 minutes. $40 per session for up to 4 people. All equipment provided. Send email to coach JP or text “training” to 919-230-2788 to set up your first session!
What you need for community boxing fitness workouts. At our boxing fitness workouts you will learn how to throw basic punches using boxing gloves and catch basic punches using boxing mitts. The goal is to burn calories and have fun while doing it! All skill levels welcome. Loaner equipment provided.
• Hand/Wrist wraps. If you don’t own any, you can get them from a local sporting goods store or from us for $10. We do recommend semi elastic at 180 inches long for adults and 108 inches for children.
• Boxing gloves. If you don’t own any gloves we have some loaners. Once you are ready to get your own we are happy to help. There are lots of choices out there and sometimes a little information can go a long way.
• Boxing mitts. If you don’t own any boxing mitts we have some loaners. Same as with the gloves, once you are ready to get your own we are happy to help.
• Water. There are fountains at most of our community locations but we suggest having your own water to keep close by or in the event that fountains are broken. There are also usually public restrooms nearby our community locations.
• The loaner equipment is first come first serve, though we will try to adjust the workouts to accommodate larger groups. The loaner equipment get a little funky as well. Just a heads up.