March Challenge! REP YOUR TEAM! Live in the madness!
Just in time for the conference and March Madness basketball tourneys! Don’t just be a fan this year… step up to the challenge and rep for your favorite team along the way! Here’s how it works…
- Sign up for the challenge!
- The day the challenge begins (March 1st) we will send your ID along with a link to enter your favorite team (college or universities only)! Your team does NOT have to be in the field of 72 to participate!
- Enter points daily using your ID.
- As your points are entered they will be added to the total for your team!
- There is no limit to the number of people that can support a single team!
- Each team that averages at least 400 points wins a prize! The team with the highest average takes bragging rights and a free group training session in addition to their prize!
- +1 point for every 15 minutes of exercise. 10 point MAX
- +1 point for every 5 ounces of water. 12 point MAX
- +1 point for meals/snacks that include lean protein. 3 point MAX
- +1 point for meals/snacks that include healthy fruit or veggies. 3 point MAX
- -1 point for every 2 servings of goolosh. -21 point MAX
We are doing something a little different with goolosh! You only get penalized for every other serving you eat this time around! That means you get to indulge a little bit everyday! 1 serving equals no penalty. Two servings equals -1. Three servings equals -1. Four servings equals -2. Five servings equals -2. Six servings equals -3… and so on! I think this is going to be a really fun change! Let us know what you think!
- $10 Amazon gift card
- $10 off boxing gear
- 1/2 off group training session
- 1/2 off personal training session
- free set of hand/wrist wraps
- free Hype4Life towel
- free Hype4Life cap
$21 to join! That’s just $1 a day to keep you motivated and focused on livings the active lifestyle you deserve! Signup includes…
- Online form for entering points.
- Text messaging point entry.
- Live challenge leader board.
- Option to opt out of the leader board rankings.
- Access to individual participant point record sheet to conveniently view scores for accuracy.
- Invitation to private challenge group.
This challenge is part of our 121 Challenge Series! A new challenge every month for ten months beginning in February! Challenges will start on the 1st and run 21 days!