SLEEP REVOLUTION CHALLENGE
Oct 17 – Nov 10
A $20 investment in a healthier lifestyle PLUS prizes!
“When we commit to making ourselves better, the benefit extends beyond us. Hype4Life is about taking on the challenge of that commitment joyfully and thankfully. I want Hype4Life to be the brand that people rally around to celebrate grinding to be better.” -jp, cofounder & president
It’s easy to get signed up! Provide your name and email address online or text “In” to 919-230-2788 (no emojis please). Add a shirt and get a 50 point bonus!
- Completely online… enter points online or via text message to 919-230-2788. Takes just a couple minutes each day using your phone or computer!
- Earn points daily for making healthier choices… drinking water, being active, and sleeping!
- Stay focused… knowing you will lose points for having goolosh (our term unhealthy foods)!
- Win prizes… stack up points to win prizes! The daily point max is 30. The challenge runs 25 days. 30 points x 25 days = 750 max points for the challenge! Reach 550 points and you win a prize! Plus those finishing in the top half will also be entered in a raffle for additional prizes!
- Get signed up… provide your name and email address online or text “In” to 919-230-2788 (no emojis please). Add a shirt and get a 50 point bonus!
MORE ABOUT GOOLOSH
For many of us, making changes to be healthier and more active is a process. We don’t pretend to be the experts in all things health and fitness. We strive to keep it simple. MORE water. MORE activity. LESS sugar. LESS carbs. LESS fatty foods. Over time, your LESS becomes less and less and less and you want MORE of your more! Our goal is to help you improve from where you are. If you are just getting started on your proper grub journey, then keep your goolosh list short and simple. If you are proper grub veteran, then make your goolosh list as long as you need to challenge the habits you want to improve! Here’s goolosh list to help get you started!
MORE ABOUT THE #SLEEPREVOLUTION
This challenge was inspired by Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief of The Huffington Post. In her keynote Redefining Success: The Third Metric That Can Benefit Your Bottom Line, Arianna informs us on the importance of making sleep a priority in our lives. She talks about her collapse from exhaustion due to lack of sleep and she reveals some important scientific findings about the importance of sleep. Eating healthy, drinking water, and staying active all factor into getting a good night’s sleep.
Looking forward to taking the challenge with you! Remember you can provide your name and email address online or text “In” to 919-230-2788 (no emojis please). Don’t hesitate to email us anytime if you have questions. #hype4life #sleepRevolution